The Oregon Elementary PTO is a parent-run organization benefiting the students at Netherwood Knoll and Prairie View elementary schools in Oregon, Wisconsin. We help by holding fund-raising events to raise money for activities and classroom needs, including:
- Funding teacher requests and programs.
- Hosting educational activities in which you and your child can participate.
- Providing volunteer support for school programs.
- Providing funding for needed technology replacements for the classrooms such as new chromebooks.
- Helping to pay for new playground equipment.
We hold monthly meetings as a fun way to meet other parents and get involved but attendance is not mandatory for membership in the group. To get in touch with us you can use the PTO mailbox at either school, email us on this website, or send us a message on our Facebook page.
Our Bylaws can be found here.